Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sharing

One of the reasons that I started this blog was because I believe that women can help women by telling their experiences and sharing the lessons they've learned.  The Bible tells us that these truths are to be passed down to each generation, and so there is so much to be gained from others who have gone through the same things.  I can't tell you the many times that I have gotten responses from you that have been just what I needed.  I have had problems solved and questions answered many times over.  Thank you for that. 

I would like to encourage each of you that if you feel like commenting to please do.  You never know what you can do to help someone else reading it.  Also, if you would like to suggest a topic for discussion or have something encouraging you would like to post I would like to invite you to do that.  Email me any of these suggestions etc...and I will post them on my blog.  I will even do it anonymously if you would like.

I am also opening a new section under the LABELS called Preparing.  I think this would be a good place for those of you that are preparing to take on these roles in life.   

I know that there are some of you that have real stories to tell so I am encouraging you to share here :o)

My email that I will be using for this is  a_living_sacrifice@ymail.com .  All other emails please send to my regular address. 

Thank you all so much for reading and being such a part!  I LOVE doing this and I love feeling the Lord while I am doing it.  What a privelage!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment