Friday, November 18, 2011

One thing at a Time

One thing I have a hard time doing is focusing on ONE thing. What I mean is for example:


I decided that today I was going to wash, fold; and hang up EVERY single piece of laundry. I decided that I was going to focus solely on the stuff in the laundry baskets and the stuff I left on the couch. I started working and washing and then I walked into my closet…I have a few skirts that needed to be hung up in there as well…which turned into “hmm I really need to organize my closet”. This would not be a big deal except that if I allow myself to be distracted by one thing it just turns into another and then another…then I NEVER get anything done at all!!!! So…for today I am focusing on ONE project, then when I get finished with that one I will move onto the next one. Lord help me as I try to tame this wild brain of mine!! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment