Friday, January 14, 2011

Just A Note

I am going to be adding a lot in the near future.  I have felt for a long time to do this and so slowly; but surely I am going to put my hand to the plow.  I hope that the things that I post are uplifting, encouraging; and that they give you a little hope in the midst of the chaos.  I know that everyday I learn something from my children and my husband.  We have been given the greatest classroom opportunity...LIFE.  I am excited and humbled at the chance to share mine with you.  So...here we go.  If you want you have my permission to recommend this to someone; but I do ask that it is someone that you believe is trustworthy since I do have pics of my children on here.  Just have them send me their email and I will be happy to add them.  Thank you for taking the time to read a few pages out of my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment