Sunday, September 26, 2010

Funny & Sweet Things...

Last Weekend I was getting really blessed during church and had Maya on my lap...I would holler and rock back and forth and she would giggle.  It was so hard to stay in the spirit and eventually I gave up.  I opened my eyes and there she sat staring and grinning from ear to ear.  Gotta Love that.

My daughter Sophia and I are so much alike in our temperaments that we tend to clash a lot of the time; but I have been working on our relationship and the other day she looked at me and said mommy "I like you".  Made me feel all gooey inside.  She craves my attention and I am trying to do better about laying my work down and hugging my child.

Sophia loves to talk and Maya loves to feel a part of the conversation...The other day we were driving and Sophia was trying to tell me a story and at the top of her lungs Maya starts jabbering off something no one can understand yet.  Sophia would get louder and Maya would to.  I don't think we ever were able to finish that story; but instead we all had a good laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment