Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I Will Follow Thee

I will...I will follow thee!!! 
Over mountains high
And through the stormy sea.
And when I hear your voice Lord
NO MATTER HOW I FEEL
I will lay my burdens down
And I will follow thee.

No matter how I feel...

No matter if I am tired...I will keep a good attitude...
No matter if I am frustrated with my children...I will still gather them in my arms and hold them tight...
No matter if I have a right to say something...I will keep my mouth shut...
No matter if I have told them a thousand times...I will tell them one thousand and one more...
No matter if the world says I can't make it...I will still strive...
No matter if I feel that I can't go another step...I will take one more step...He'll take two...
No matter if I have fought this battle over and over...I will fight it again until I overcome it...

I will lay down all the feelings and thoughts that oppress me and I will follow the Lord!!

I CHOOSE to follow the Lord. 
I CHOOSE to overcome my flesh.
I CHOOSE to fight the good fight.

It is my CHOICE to follow the Lord.

Help me Lord to say yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment