Thursday, May 24, 2012

Hearing His Voice

Sometimes as a momma I wonder if anything I say about the Lord is even soaking into my kids...escpecially since they are so small. Tonight after I prayed with the girls Sophia says very quietly...Mommy I feel Jesus talking to me...I said you do? She got very embarrased; but I told her baby that's so good. You don't have to be embarrased...Jesus talks to those that He loves. If you can hear Him ...that means He loves you very much!! Fought back tears on this one. As I thought about it later I thought sometimes I get so down and wonder Lord do you even know who I am...in those times if I can still hear His voice...I can be assured that He loves me very much. Thank you Lord for speaking to me tonight through my precious baby girl and thank you again for beginning to reveal yourself to my baby girl.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting this!I'm wiping tears back, often we only here te negative that our kids could pick up from us and not the life changing moments like this.give the girls hugs from us!

    ReplyDelete