Friday, August 12, 2011

Friends

I would like to take the time to say something about friendship. 

I have been very blessed in my life to have some amazing women in my life.  These women walk in the same shoes as I do so to speak (or have in the past).  They are all striving for a prize that cannot be measured by man.  They do this while working, or staying at home.  While being wives, or preparing to be wives.  While raising children, or once again preparing to raise them.  These women are the cream of the crop.  They are called, chosen; and becoming faithful to things that the Lord requires in their lives. 

I say that I am blessed to know these women because they encourage me to be a better person.  They are there when I need to talk and they are not afraid to talk when I need to listen.  Even if they don't agree with everything that I do or say...they are still THERE.

Even if we don't speak EVERY service for lengthy amounts of time, just seeing them across the room sometimes gives me the very strength I need. 

They are strong, steady; and true friends.  I get to work beside them in this life and someday WHEN we get to see Jesus I know that they will be standing there beside me.  Ready to work in the next!!  :o)

So to you...my friends...I say thank you.  Thank you for being a friend to me and hopefully I can be a friend to you.   

No comments:

Post a Comment